3/31/2014

Opening Litany based on Psalm 130


Pastor: Out of the deepest parts of my life I cry to you, LORD; Let your ears be attentive and hear my cries for mercy.


Congregation: If indeed the LORD kept a record of sins, who could stand before the Lord our God?


Pastor: Instead of records, there is forgiveness so that all might know of the joy of serving the Lord. 


Congregation: In my life, I put my trust in the Lord and wait for the LORD.  My whole being waits for the Lord; for it is there that I put my hope. 

Pastor: With a longing in our souls, we are like the night watchman waiting for the morning to fill our lives with light.  


Congregation: People of God, put you hope in the Lord for there you will find unfailing love and the fullness of redemption.  For the Lord will redeem the children of God from all their sins.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me