9/29/2014

walk with integrity

Wednesday October 8th, Philippians 3: I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ.  It is not my doing that brings about any righteousness.  If it were my doing, it would be self-righteousness and the world already has too much of that.  No, I walk in the presence of God, doing my best day in and day out, being thankful for what I have and asking for forgiveness for those turns that take me to the “self” side of the world.  All good that comes into my life is from Christ, what goes out, I pray has some of Christ in it and lots of forgiveness for what was left in-between.  When you walk with integrity as a child of God, seeds just seem to be planted.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me