10/27/2014

You are a saint

Tuesday November 4th, 1st John 3: 1 Think how much the Father loves us. He loves us so much that he lets us be called his children, as we truly are. But since the people of this world did not know who Christ is, they don't know who we are. Sunday November 2nd, was All Saints Sunday. When you think of the saints in your life, who are they? I don’t mean the ones officially recognized by the church, I mean the ones who brought to you the reality that Jesus Love You and let you know that the kingdom is right here with you. Was it a Grandma or Grandpa? Was it an Aunt or Uncle? Maybe it was someone whose name you can’t even remember. Jesus Loves me this I know for God’s people tell me so (the song says the Bible tells us, but the reality is that it is the people of God). Most often how they tell us is not by the words they say but by the love they show. You are a saint of God in this time and in this place, what does your life show?  How does that equate to who and what you support?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me