11/03/2014

fill your tank


Saturday November 15th, Matthew 25: 11 "Later the others came back and said, 'Sir, sir, open the door to let us in.' 12 But the bridegroom answered, 'I tell you the truth, I don't want to know you.'  13 "So always be ready, because you don't know the day or the hour the Son of Man will come.  I it true that I tend to be a universalist.  If we are saved by grace then grace it is all the way, and not something conditional under my control.  However, that line, “I don’t want to know you” Ouch!!!!  What have we missed in life to hear that?  What joy, hope, meaning, completeness, contentment, peace, …… have we missed in life to hear that?   Heaven begins here and now, so does Hell.  Sometimes we are so busy tapping into the noise of this world we miss that, “but what more could life be?”  If life is fizzling, you might try plugging back into the source of life.  And fill your tank while you are at it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me