11/17/2014

grace filled conversation


Thursday November 27th,  Matthew 25: 34"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.' We are saved by the Grace of a Loving God. Because of that gift of grace, our hearts are changed, our lives are changed, who we are is changed, and we become more graceful as we become grace filled. As our lives are changed by this loving grace, we become more graceful to the world around us, and believe me, it shows. It shows because showing grace is no longer becomes a matter of what we do, it is simply a matter of who we have become through the gift of God’s grace. As is the case with most children of God throughout the world, the grace we are shown by a loving God comes to us through the lives changed by a loving God. We simply pass it on and become part of the process because true grace from a loving God can do no other.  When grace truly becomes a part of who we are, others tend to notice even if we forget.  When they notice they begin the spirit dance as well.  So listen to the music of God’s grace and dance, soon you won’t even notice you are dancing, you have become part of the rhythm and the world sings because of it.  And may your Thanksgiving celebration this day be filled with the grace filled conversation with friends and family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me