1/05/2015

live it!!!!

Saturday January 17th, Mark 1:  9At that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. 10As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove. 11And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."  Remind yourself of your baptism daily.  Think of this scene every time you see someone baptized.  Remember this scene every morning. Luther points out that every time the water hits your face in the morning you are called to remember your baptism.  Every morning imagine the heavens breaking open and the thunderous word, “This is my child whom I love and with whom I am well pleased.”  This voice is not any different from the voice that created all that exist from the formlessness and void in the beginning of time.  With that in mind just imagine what can God create in you today?  Our calling is to go and live it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me