5/18/2015

Poem based on John 15:26-27, 16:4-11

What shall we do without you
here
to guide us?
To set us straight and hold our hand
to show us the way we are to go?
We will be lost
we will perish
                without you Christ
all that you have taught us
all that you have lead us to
all that we have come to know
                feel
                love
lost
and Jesus turned to them
my children
I will love you as you have been loved
from the beginning of time
when the breath of spirit brought life
I will be with you as from the beginning of time
when the spirit of life was breathed
into your mother and father
I will be with you as from the beginning of time
and you will know
                feel       
                love
the presence of the living God
listen and follow

as from the beginning of time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me